Insolvency Investigations Assistant Manager
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Restructuring|
|Salary:||£45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits|
Ambition is exclusively working with an insolvency investigations specialist based in London that have a new opportunity at the Assistant Manager level.
This firm has a fantastic reputation in the market for handling investigations and contentious insolvency cases.
You will be working alongside the senior management team ensuring that the varied contentious insolvency portfolio is maintained to the highest standard. As an Assistant Manager you will be involved with development and training of junior members of staff as well.
- Assist in managing the team's caseload and ensure compliance with statutory requirements, professional standards and the firm's guidelines
- Devise the overall strategy for each new case in consultation with the investigator and the IP
- Ensuring junior investigators are dealing with work flows on a timely basis.
- Previous investigations experience within insolvency is essential.
- Ideally you will have some experience working in a senior/managerial capacity.
If you have a passion for insolvency investigations and are looking to step into a managerial role get in touch!