Insolvency Executive- Leeds
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Restructuring|
One of northern Englands leading accountancy advisory firms are activley looking to grow their Insolvency department based in Leeds.
This firm are keen on expanding their offering in Yorkshire and are currently enjoying a period of growth having added two new offices to their network in the last couple of years.
- At least 1 year of experience managing Insolvency cases from start to finish
- CPI certification is highly desirable but not essential.
- Managing multiple cases consisting of CVLs, MVLs, ADMs WUCs, CVAs, BKYs and IVAs.
- Interacting with Managers and Directors to devise case strategy
- Drafting reports at each stage of an insolvency case.
- Managing Junior members of the team.
- Liaising with creditors.
- Working on site when necessary when liquidations involved.
The firm prides itself on allowing it's staff the opportunity to progress their careers. If you feel like you're ready to take the next step in your career. Get in touch now!