Insolvency Corporate Case Administrator
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Corporate Finance|
|Salary:||£28000 - £35000 per annum|
Your responsibilities will include -
* Deal with all day-to-day issues on cases and aim to progress cases from cradle to grave
* Attend client sites, when required
* Carry out closure procedures including reviews, closure forms, final report, advertising etc.
* Be the first point of contact on correspondence.
* Continually liaise with manager/director on the progress of cases.
* Keep IPS up to date, in particular, dairy lines, ensuring deadlines are met.
* Help junior staff check, make corrections and oversee their work before management approval.
A CPI would be desirable but is no essential to the success of your application. Not only will you have the ability to progress but also work an interesting caseload.
If you feel this some a role suitable to you, Do get in touch. I look forward to hearing from you!