Insolvency Cashier 12 Month FTC - (Flexi Working Available)
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Restructuring|
|Salary:||£28000 - £35000 per annum|
We are thrilled to be able to offer you an opportunity to join a leading accounting and advisory firm who are looking for a Restructuring and Insolvency Cashier to work in their office based in Central London on a fixed term period contract of 12 months to provide maternity cover.
The firm are open to offering a flexible working schedule for the right candidate if necessary. This may be in the form of modified working hours or a 3 / 4 day working week.
As a Restructuring and Insolvency Cashier you will be dealing with personal and corporate insolvencies. You will have a proven track record performing the role of an insolvency cashier. Any book-keeping or accounting qualifications would be highly advantageous.
The company are looking to hire candidates who confidently manage their own workload in order to complete their allocated tasks to the necessary high standards.
- Cashiering a substantial portfolio of a variety of insolvency cases including trading receiverships and administrations
- Recording transactions by utilising IPS and TPS
- Maintain correspondence with banks ISA and Companies House
- Record income and expenditure for proceeds of crime act appointments
- Liaising with banks when required
- Open and closing of Insolvency Service Accounts
If you're an enthusiastic Insolvency Cashier looking to for an opportunity to work as part of a fantastic company get in touch now!