Insolvency Case Manager - Cornwall
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Restructuring|
|Salary:||£20000 - £33000 per annum|
We are delighted to be able to offer you an opportunity to join a regional insolvency practice with a great reputation in the local area who are looking for an Insolvency Administrator to work in their Cornwall office.
As an Insolvency Administrator you will be working primarily within Corporate Insolvency. The company are looking to hire candidates who confidently take ownership of their caseload with experience of working on cases from cradle to grave.
- Interacting with Managers and Directors to devise case strategy
- Managing full lifecycle of a portfolio of corporate cases
- Drafting reports at each stage of an insolvency case.
- Managing and assisting Junior members of the team.
- Liaising with creditors.
- Communicating with a range of stakeholders (internal & external) creditors, debtors, directors, solicitors and other professionals
- At least 1 year of experience managing Insolvency cases from start to finish
- CPI certification is highly desirable but not essential.
If you're an ambitious Insolvency professional looking for a new challenge please do get in touch.