Insolvency Associate - Top Advisory Firm
Ambition are proud to partner with this top 10 Advisory firm situated in London who is looking to hire an experienced Insolvency Associate to work on Cross-Border and convoluted insolvency cases.
The position would be ideal for someone who has started their insolvency career within a small-medium boutique or practice working on formal insolvency arrangements from start to closure. Tackling Contentious issues within each associated insolvency case would be advantageous, but not essential as this role offers various training and courses as you progress.
The firm have a strong reputation with various office locations situated across the UK and worldwide. The department have acted upon various high profile insolvency cases in the past including bankrupt celebrities and non-compliant business directors.
- Managing a caseload of complex and cross-border insolvency cases
- Conducting investigations within each associated insolvency case
- Being the first point of contact to solicitors, agents and all associated parties involved with each insolvency case
- Preparation of VAT returns and VAT reclaims
- Researching into corporate information
- Administrative duties as required
You will need to carry yourself in the utmost professional manner and posess strong IT skills particularly with Microsoft Excel. Ideally you will have gained at least 12 months experience in Insolvency under a licensed IP.
If you're an experienced Insolvency professional looking to step into a firm working on larger scale complex insolvencies, then we'd love to hear from you!