Insolvency Assistant Manager - London
We are excited to be working with a market leading advisory firm to find an Insolvency Assistant Manager to join their London office. You will join an established team to assist with their busy and varied caseload.
This firm work on a variety of complex, noteworthy cases, which you would have the opportunity to work on; whilst also offering the right candidate study support to assist their career progression.
Requirements for the role:
- 4- 5 years' experience in mid-market insolvency.
- CPI qualification desired though not essential.
What's on offer:
- The opportunity to work on interesting insolvency cases including trading administrations
- Dynamic and driven working culture
- Access to further study support
- Competitive salary as well as an attractive bonus scheme.
If this role is of interest, please contact a member of the Ambition team today.