Insolvency & Restructuring Manager - London
Certainly a great role for the right person, who is looking for this move in their career and for this reason, an exciting role to be recruitiing for.
An established firm based in Central London are looking for an Insolvency Manager to join their Recovery team, who would be assigned to assist with varying large insolvency cases (including contentious cases) whilst taking responsibility for a team - handling their growth, assignments and development.
As you can imagine, the right person will have clear ambitions, a proactive nature as well as drive to further their career. In keeping with the rest of the team you wil be commercially strong, have great organisational skills as well as be able to work autonomously and part of a team.
You will be:
- Working on a portfolio of cases - Mainly corporate but also some high profile bankruptcies.
- Given the opportunity to work on advisory assignments if interested i.e. Independent Business Reviews (IBRs), contingency planning.
- Ensuring all work is completed in a timely manner and to the highest quality.
- Responsible for WIP management and debtors
- Responsible for stakeholder management
- Involved in marketing and business development opportunities
The team is sizeable and you would be around like-minded individuals who care about their work and how they represent themselves. This firm prides themselves on the fact that "you don't have to be the loudest to be heard" and they have numerous success stories of staff who have started at a junior grade and are now senior members of staff in the department.
To be considered for this opportunity:
- Ideally you will have Accounting and/or Insolvency qualifications (ACCA/CA/ACA/CPI/JIEB)
- Proven corporate insolvency experience - particularly within Administrations, Liquidations and there is a keen interest for those who have strength/interest in contentious insolvency.
Get in touch / apply below.