Insolvency Administrator - Stoke
We are currently recruiting for an insolvency administrator to join a renowned advisory firm in their Stoke office. Your role would be to assist in the progression of their busy caseload and work with their varied client base. Within this role you would be required to assist other members on the team with case progression, in addition you will:
- Maintain a small portfolio of cases including CVLs, CVAs and MVLs in accordance with best practice guidelines.
- Complete statutory, VAT and Tax returns in addition to keeping accurate records of inventories with responsibility for these.
- Preparation of documents including those for statutory meetings, sale contracts and agreement of creditors claims and dividends.
- Maximizing asset realization and ensuring recovery.
- Use of IPS software including uploading new cases and updating creditor and debtor details.
- Conduct correspondents for review by senior members of the team.
- Provide support to other members of the team when required.
This role would suit an insolvency administrator who is looking for a new and exciting opportunity to progress their career.
Requirements for this role include:
- Previous insolvency experience, with an understanding of case progression and associated legislation.
If this role is of interest, apply today or contact a member of the Ambition Team.