Insolvency Administrator/Senior Insolvency Administrator
A local, Surrey based Accountancy firm are looking to recruit two new members into their Recovery and Insolvency team!
The firm have been established themselves in the market for over 30 years' providing multiple services to businesses and individuals across Tax, Audit, Bookkeeping, Payroll and Insolvency.
The insolvency team is one of the largest in the South-East providing a mixture of services across Corporate and Personal Insolvency. Many individuals within the team have developed their careers within and have a diverse background of experiences.
- Case management from cradle to grave: CVLs, MVLs, ADM, CVAs, BKYs and IVAs
- Preparation of reports to creditors and attending meetings associated to each insolvency case
- Preparing statutory reports and liaising with all interested parties associated to each insolvency case
- Managing to the sale of assets
- Conducting investigations where necessary
- Administrative duties as required
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Insolvency Administrator looking to work more locally without the hassle of the commute into the City!
For more details and a friendly chat surrounding your circumstances, please get in touch!