Insolvency Administrator - Nottingham
|Salary:||£20000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits|
You will be working with a vibrant and knowledgeable team, working on a corporate insolvency caseload. The portfolio will consist mainly of CVLs, MVLs and Administrations.
Some of your responsibilities will be:
* Liaising with stakeholders on a regular basis i.e. agents, directors and creditors
* Taking cases through from inception through to closure.
* Liaising with senior members of staff on the progress of cases
* Keeping IPS up to date and ensuring statutory deadlines are met in good time
* Assisting junior members of staff with their case work; this will include delegation of work
You will have good time management skills and attention to detail. You will ideally have at least 2 years previous experience working in the Insolvency industry.
If you feel you have the relevant experience required, please email me at Jahmmal.Thomas@ambition.co.uk or apply directly below.