Insolvency Administrator - Leading Advisory Boutique
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Restructuring|
We are currently recruiting for an insolvency administrator to join an award-winning boutique advisory firm in their London office.
You will join an established restructuring team within this renowned firm and have the opportunity to work on cases from cradle to grave. In addition, your role would include:
- Progressing a busy portfolio of cases.
- Work on Administrations (including trading administrations), Liquidations, Bankruptcies and CVA's.
- Using IPS software and completing case reviews.
- Liaising with stakeholders, directors, solicitors and other professionals.
- Supporting other members of the team, including more junior members.
Requirements for this role include:
- Previous experience in managing insolvency cases.
- CPI desired though not essential.
If this role interests you apply now, or contact a member of the Ambition team.