Insolvency Administrator - City Firm (CPI Support Available)
We have a great opportunity to work with a forward-thinking top 50 accountancy practice as an insolvency administrator.
What's on offer?
Working in a great location within the city you will have the opportunity to work closely on a range of corporate insolvency cases. This firm takes real pride in developing it's staff and is committed to supporting the successful individual through the CPI exam process. With a relaxed approach you will be working closely with the firms' insolvency practitioners and be given guidance and support throughout your career.
What would you be doing?
Your role will be predominantly based around managing a case of 20-30 cases of insolvency cases from cradle to grave. These cases will consist of CVLs, MVLs, IVAs and Bankruptcies. Other responsibilities will include :
- Involvement in initial meetings with a view to establishing the strategy of a case going forward
- Preparing initial documents following internal procedures, including IPS case set up
- Managing case to maximise profitability and minimising potential write-offs
- Maintaining and completing case checklists
- Working with autonomy on cases but seeking guidance from more senior team members when needed
- Identifying areas for potential further detailed investigations, not only in respect of statutory reporting but also to identify potential recovery actions
Skills & Experience Required
Candidates must have at least 12 months of previous experience managing their own caseload of CVLs and MVLs with minimal senior supervision and should be fully comfortable using IPS. The firm is looking for an individual with drive and ambition to build a long term career within insolvency.
If you'd like to be considered for this brilliant opportunity please get in contact now!