Insolvency Administrator - Birmingham
We are working with a well-renowned company to assist them in the search for an Insolvency Administrator to join their team in Birmingham.
- Dealing with a high case-load of both Corporate and Personal Insolvency procedures
- Working alongside a number of other administrators, with potential to train more junior staff
- Liaising, meeting and building relationships with new and existing clients
In order to be suitable for this position you will have:
- Approximately 2 years insolvency experience
- Worked on a variety of insolvency cases i.e, CVL's, MVL's, Administrations
- A desire to progress your career in insolvency
This firm will also offer the opportunity to sit CPI / JIEB examinations
If you think the above applies to you and Birmingham is the right location then please do reach out for a confidential discussion.