|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum|
* Set up new cases and close cases on IPS.
* Attend site on the case if necessary.
* Carry out closure procedures including reviews, closure forms, final report, advertising etc.
* Deal with telephone queries on cases and be the first point of contact on correspondence.
* Continually liaise with manager/director on the progress of cases.
* Keep IPS up to date, in particular, diary lines, ensuring deadlines are met.
* Help junior staff check, make corrections and oversee their work before management approval.
* Deal with all day-to-day issues on cases and aim to progress cases.
* Actively support business development and marketing initiatives for the corporate recovery department.
* Maintain a database of all cases and ensure information is updated regularly.
* Carry out ad hoc assignments for senior department members.
If you feel you have the relevant experience required for this position please apply now.