|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Corporate Finance|
|Salary:||£22000 - £28000 per annum + Benefits|
As an Insolvency administrator, you will be working with a growing, collaborative team and be responsible for a varied caseload of personal and corporate insolvencies.
Some of your responsibilities will be:
* Setting up new cases and close cases on IPS
* Liaising with stakeholders on a regular basis i.e. agents, directors and creditors
* Completing all pre-appointment tasks as required
* Carrying out closure procedures including reviews, closure forms, final report, advertising etc.
* Liaising with manager/director on the progress of cases
* Arrange documentation to distribute funds to shareholders
* Keeping IPS up to date and ensuring statutory deadlines are met in good time
* Drafting Declaration of Solvency, annual & final reports and other statutory documentation required
* Review incoming invoices and arrange payment as necessary
* Dealing with all day-to-day issues on cases and aim to progress cases
This is a good opportunity for a candidate who is looking to develop a fulfilling career in this industry. You will have good time management skills and attention to detail. You must have at least 2 - 3 years' experience working in Insolvency and/or restructuring. The CPI qualification is desirable but not essential.
If you feel you have the relevant experience required, please email me at Jahmmal.Thomas@ambition.co.uk or apply directly below.