Head of Pursuits & Proposals 12 month contract
World famous leader in consultancy space
Head of Pursuits and Proposals
Strong team and culture
This internationally renowned firm is second to none. As National Head of Pursuits you will manage a large team of bids and tender professionals and work to ensure that each opportunity is resourced and managed in entirety to the best standard possible with the ultimate aim of winning more opportunities for the firm.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Expert coaching of stakeholders
- Ensuring consistency, world class content writing, branding and design.
- Acting as central point of contact for tender pipeline management
- Working closely with c 30 senior partners across the firm ensuring resources are allocated correctly to the right proposals
- Debriefing and ensuring that post tender feedback is acted on
- Providing advice to pre tender process - looking at bid / no bid
- Proactively seeking new technology and tools that will differentiate the firm in the market
- Working closely with the rest of the business and external resources in order to ensure quality and value for money.