Head of Marketing
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
A leading International Real Estate business has an exciting Head of Marketing role that has opened up in London. The Head of Marketing will be responsible for developing and delivering the marketing strategy for both the B2B and B2C parts of the business. You will work closely with the marketing and communications functions on a daily basis and lead a team of marketing and digital specialists.
This business is going through an exciting transition period which will allow this person to make the role their own and operate with full autonomy. It's important that the Head of Marketing has a strong understanding and grasp of digital as you will be expected to develop digital strategies including customer and journey insights.
- Work with business leaders to develop lead generation campaigns and programmes
- Line manage a team of marketing and digital professionals and be responsible for their progression and development
- Monitor and take responsibility over budgets
- Measure return on investment on all marketing activity and reporting with each head of business line
- Work closely with the Senior Director of Marketing & Communications to develop and implement the annual strategy for the function
- Extensive Professional Services experience
- You will have already operated at the Head of level and be comfortable leading and achieving success within teams
- Highly skilled in and a good understanding of Digital
- Line management experience
- Experience working within a large marketing and communications team
- Highly capable of challenging senior stakeholders and acting as a thought partner and advisor