Head of Finance
|Location:||North West London, London|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£80000 - £90000 per annum|
Job Title: Head of Finance
Location: North London
Package: Up to £90,000 + benefits
I am currently working with a rapidly growing and ambitious Privately Owned business based in North West London. They are looking for a high caliber, fully qualified Accountant with a background from a top ten accounting firm who will be the Head of Finance for the Group of Companies, with a strong background in accounting, practice and industry. The candidate must be highly motivated, a commercial thinker and demonstrate high levels of initiative, accountability and leadership and is hands on.
Key Responsibilities for the role include:
- Form a close working relationship with the Managing Director and Chairman
- Take overall control of the company's accounting function.
- Ensure that company financial systems are robust, compliant and support current activities and future growth.
- Lead and develop finance teams.
- Ensure corporate budgeting processes are carried out and reviewed.
- Take ultimate responsibility for the company cash management policies, and controls in respect of management are conducted in accordance with the company guidelines.
- Production of Statutory Accounts and Monthly management accounts.
- Ensure that the regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met.
- Ensure there is a strong degree of Financial control in the businesses.
Key Requirements for this role include:
- Qualified accountant with a minimum 15 years PQE in a commercial organization ACA
- Strong academics required, preferably educated to degree level (preferable 2:1 or higher)
- 10 years + Finance experience within a medium to large multi-site Retail organization.
- 10years + Supervisory experience & strong team & management skills.
- Knowledge of Sage 200 or a similar accounting system. Basware knowledge.
- PC literate, good advanced Excel skills & experience of Microsoft office.
If you are interested in role please do apply directly or for more information please call Matthew Barbert at Ambition on 0207 4307 281