Head of Bids
A leading professional services business is looking to hire a Head of Bids to lead the London team on a 12-month fixed term contract basis. The focus of this position as well as line managing the team is to develop and execute the firms sales and market strategy, lead sales campaigns, and maintain or improve the current win rate.
The Head of Bids will advise and regularly liaise with Sales Directors and Partners in order to achieve best practice and to bring the bids strategy to life.
This role will suit someone who has held a Head of Bids position previously and enjoys line managing large teams. It's important that the Head of Bids is able to provide support to Bid Managers and be a thought partner to the business.
- Strong Professional Services experience
- Proven track record of successfully line managing a large bids team
- Extensive knowledge of targeting and opportunity management
- Capable of implementing tactical and strategic initiatives
- Excellent senior stakeholder management skills and capable of challenging and coaching when required
- Must have managed high value/high profile bids end to end in a complex environment