Group Financial Accountant
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum|
As the Group Financial Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- The production of the Partners' accounts for each partnership entity and consolidation thereof in accordance with accounting policies agreed by the partners as the basis for sharing profits.
- The production of statutory financial statements for the firm's seven Limited - Liability Partnerships including consolidated Group LLP accounts.
-Preparation of statutory financial statements for the group holding company
- Calculation of worldwide profit per point and individual partner profit shares.
- Day to day maintenance of records of group holding company and service company.
- Posting of all financial year end journals for each office with full reconciliations to the Elite 3E finance system.
- Making arrangements for the valuation of accrued income under FRS102 (Section 23), the actuarial valuation of the former partners' annuities and the final salary pension scheme under FRS102.
- Preparation of reconciliations and statements needed to demonstrate compliance with banking covenants.
- Computation of group transfer pricing charges.
- Liaison with external auditors in relation to partnership, statutory LLPs and company audits including provision of all information required for their work.
To be successful in your application, you will need to be a Qualified or Part qualified accountant with experience of multinational reporting disciplines, have strong knowledge of all relevant regulatory accounting and disclosure requirements for Limited Liability Partnerships (UK GAAP under FRS102).
A strong financial reporting background with experience of preparing consolidated accounts is also key, as well as being able to build credibility across the law firm and developing strong relationships.