Graduate Recruitment Consultant
|Specialisation:||Work for us|
|Salary:||£20000 - £24000 per annum + uncapped commission|
The Ambition business continues to experience excellent growth and we are looking for new talent whom we can develop into the next generation of high performers and leaders.
We have several opportunities for graduates to join our high performing team here in the heart of London, on an entry-level recruitment position. The Graduate Recruitment Consultant role is an exciting combination of Recruitment, Business Development, Negotiation and Sales. We are looking for graduates who are proactive, financially motivated and hardworking.
Prior recruitment experience is not a requirement; we are extremely interested in hearing from graduates from any background. We are a diverse group of ex-bankers, accountants, personal trainers, insolvency specialists and musicians to name a few. There's not one specific profile that we're looking for, if you are a driven and motivated individual, who do not take themselves too seriously and is keen to work alongside like-minded individuals, then you're the right fit for us!
As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant, your responsibilities will include:
- Proactively source active and passive candidates through online platforms, such as LinkedIn or CV databases.
- Build lasting relationships with new and existing candidates and clients.
- Match candidates to suitable opportunities.
- Manage and liaise with candidates through the whole interview and hiring process.
Every day will be different, with a mix of meetings, interviews, sourcing, calling and negotiating.
From day one, our Graduate Recruitment Consultants will benefit from:
- Complete visibility over your career path and where you can progress within your role. This is a role where you will truly be challenged and developed.
- Recognition and rewards for your hard work and performance, with an uncapped commission structure, monthly lunch clubs to the best fine dining restaurants in London, all-expense paid office getaways and more.
- 25 days of annual holiday and your birthday off.
- Global opportunities across all 7 offices. Ambition currently operates in London, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Singapore, Hong Kong and Malaysia.
Training & Development:
All of our Graduate Recruitment Consultants will benefit from a bespoke and on-going training programme, aimed to maximise your progression and develop your skills within the role.
The majority of our current senior management team started their careers with us in a junior/entry level role and have since progressed into management positions.
We are now on the hunt for our next group of leaders. If this sounds like a career that you would like to pursue, please apply now!