Global Pricing Senior Analyst
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
A top US law firm are looking for a Global Pricing Senior Analyst to join their busy London office. This firm is a truly global business who really do value both their clients and the people within the firm.
As the Global Pricing Senior Analyst some of your duties will include -
- Assist partners with the preparation of matter fee proposals, modelling pricing and profitability scenarios to achieve optimal pricing outcomes.
- Prepare reports on pricing and profitability metrics at various stages of matter/client rate agreements.
- Prepare pricing and profitability analysis to identify trends and best practices.
- Monitor and maintain the global database of pricing agreements.
- Assist partners with the preparation of global client rate agreements.
- Preparing historical financial analysis and modelling prospective profitability scenarios to achieve optimal pricing outcomes.
- Assist with the maintenance of the pricing governance database including Global Pricing Committee approvals and win/loss metrics.
To be successful in this Global Pricing Senior Analyst position you must have done a similar role within professional services, ideally in a law firm. You must have strong analytical and quantitative skills with advanced knowledge of data modelling and MS Excel.
Due to the nature of the role you must have strong communication skills, where you can provide clear guidance and advice to clients, including senior partners. You must be able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.