Global Pricing Analyst
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£60000 - £65000 per annum|
Global Pricing Analyst - Permanent
The Firm: US law firm with an extremely strong presence in the UK with a great deal of autonomy. Stunning offices based in the City.
The Role: Reporting to the Global Director of Strategic Pricing, you will be a key member of the Global Pricing Team. Duties will include assisting with the preparation of global client and matter fee agreements, monitoring agreements and preparing analyses of pricing and profitability trends.
You will be instrumental in implementing and executing reporting to drive accountability for strategic pricing initiatives.
* Assist with preparation of global client and matter fee proposals, including historical financial analysis, modelling pricing scenarios and fee arrangements for clients and matters to formulate optimal pricing outcomes.
* Maintain and centralise the pricing governance database including Global Pricing Committee approvals and win/loss metrics.
* Assist with pricing and profitability performance reporting to identify trends and best practices.
* Analyse and audit pricing activities from a financial compliance and operational controls perspective.
* Monitor the execution of pricing approvals and existing matters by tracking profitability performance of hourly deals and alternate fee arrangements against budgets.
* Report on pricing metrics at various stages of the transactions and identify business activities non-compliant with agreements and internal approvals.
* Assist with the development of the internal accountability environment and recommend solutions to help manage risks and controls.
* Monitor and maintain the global database of pricing agreements.
Legal pricing experience is hugely favourable; however, they will consider someone who has had exposure to pricing as part of their role. Strong analytical skills will be needed, as well as someone who is a confident user of Excel.
A confident communicator who is able to gain credibility with partners is essential and someone who is comfortable working in a fast paced, professional environment.