Global Alumni Relations Lead
Are you an Alumni or Communications expert? Would a newly created role be your dream next step?
This management consultancy is an excellent name in the market - with a stellar reputation and plenty of investment, the company is growing its marketing efforts. The Alumni committee is a newly created engagement program for them globally and they are looking for someone to be responsible for its strategic planning and implementation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships across their Alumni
- Using a range of marketing channels - email, website, social media and print.
- Working with the wider digital marketing team to evolve digital platforms
- Drive participation in the alumni network internally and externally
- Attending events, sharing best practise for alumni
- Responsibility for the alumni budget
- Creation of marketing content for employees and alumni
- Mentoring and coaching Alumni champions
- Reporting on Alumni metrics
They are looking for an ambitious, collaborative team mate with extensive marketing/communications experience ideally in the alumni relations space (but not essential). You should have strong stakeholder engagement and communications skills, strong writing, presentation and good understanding of CRM systems, databases and event management tools.