German Speaking - Finance Analyst
We are excited to be working with an investment firm on a financial analyst role in their London office. Your role would include involvement with multiple sub-sections of the firm, including real estate, luxury car events and turnaround divisions among others. Within these sub-sections your role would be to:
- Produce reports, models and analysis of the firm's performance; aimed at monitoring cost, to predict changes and suggest improvements to operations.
- Investigate M&A opportunities, debt repayments and structural changes.
- Data analysis of the market, competitors and clients, and to translate these numbers into plain English for use within the business.
- Delivering quarterly and annual presentations and reports for investors in relation to KPIs.
- Creating models for business forecasts, sale and acquisition of real estate and M&A
- Fluency in German is essential.
- BSc/ MSc in Economics or similar, with Previous financial modelling experience is required.
If this role sounds interesting feel free to apply.