Financial Systems Analyst - Elite 3E
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
A leading law firm with offices with over 50 offices based across the globe are looking for a Finance Systems Analyst to be based in the City of London offices. As the Finance Systems Analyst you would be working with the Lead Analyst and others in the team to prepare and implement operational processes and procedures.
As the Finance Systems Analyst you would work as a part of the projects team to implement new financial systems, upgrades and changes to existing systems. Other responsibilities would include:
- Provide functional test plans and test datasets for any aspects of the Elite 3E, Intapp workflow, Chrome River Expense and SSRS Reporting systems and for Kennedy's customisations and upgrades to those systems, as specified by the Lead Financial Systems Analyst
- Test application upgrades with test plans.
- Document test results in accordance with procedures. Assist and support other testers as required by the Lead Financial Systems Analyst
- Manage and administering data within financial systems related SQL databases to ensure data is accurate
- Delivery of small to medium sized projects and the interdependencies with the wider Financial Systems programme
- Assist in the planning and implementation of first and second-line support services for new and changed financial applications and the hand-over of support to relevant finance teams
- Contribute to project issue logs for functional testing and conversion validation
- Manage suppliers in the performance of tasks carried out under relevant maintenance and support contracts
- Transfer application and process knowledge to the IT training teams or relevant finance teams in order that they prepare training materials
If you feel that your experience is suitable for the role and have you have a strong working knowledge of Elite 3E please apply today!