Financial services Audit Senior
Top 10 accounting practice looking for an Audit Senior to join the Financial Services Audit department of their London office.
As a Financial services auditor you will be working on providing assurance to clients in the world of insurance, banking and asset & wealth management.
If these sort of clients are of interest, if you want to specialise in these areas and if you are considering working at these sort of firms later in your career, then this is a great next step for you.
Your key responsibilities;
- Plan, lead and finalise audits.
- Acting as an internal firm champion for accounting standards (IFRS, UKGAAP)
- Field managing audits with appropriate reference to the firm's audit methodology.
- Developing strong working relationships with key client contacts
- Providing Value adding advice to clients and communicating this succinctly with both clients and partners
- ACA/ACCA/CA, either fully qualified or finalist.
- Strong Experience of Audit in a UK practice Environment
- Exposure to Banking, Insurance or Asset management industries is massively beneficial. If you're a very strong external auditor with a provable interest in the area you will be considered.