Financial Restructuring Manager
Ambition are excited to partner with a Global Advisory firm; they have growth plans to increase this offering and are increasing the size of their Restructuring team in the London office. The firm focus on providing financial advisory and restructuring solutions to businesses with diverse and complex issues.
As a Restructuring Consultant, you will be tasked with focusing on providing Advisory services in relation to their core offering of financial restructuring, contingency planning, financial modelling, due diligence and corporate insolvency assignments.
Your day-to-day would include but not be limited to:
- Identifying reasoning for business underperformance via analysis and business reviews
- Delivering Independent Business Reviews
- Establishing viability and strategy of a business
- Managing a small team
- Preparing pitch documents
The firm is growing fast, offering a meritocratic culture for those who are excited to work somewhere with clear career progression and work collaboratively with like-minded, ambitious individuals. This opportunity and firm will suit someone who is enthusiastic and has a clear vision for their career within this space. This organisation prides themselves on sourcing quality, complex financial restructuring mandates - creditor side, lendor side and Company side.
For this role, you do need to have:
- A relevant Accounting Qualification - ACCA, CA, ACA, CIMA or equivalent
- Relevant corporate restructuring/transactions experience
- Background in advisory i.e. cash flow forecasting, IBRs, Options analysis, contingency planning etc.
- Strong analytical and report writing skills
If this role is of interest, please apply below.