Financial Reporting Analyst
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum|
Are you a Financial Reporting expert, skilled in creating financial reports for your internal stakeholders? My client, a Top International Law Firm are looking for someone to sit alongside their Financial Systems team and Accounts Department to support their users in constantly improving and developing their financial reports.
As the Financial Reporting Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Producing periodic financial reports for both internal and external purposes.
- Providing analytical support to various fee earner statistical performance measurement calculations and assist with ongoing queries
- Prepare financial reports for clients to include but not limited to matter management information (time and billing data) and audit comfort letters.
- Build, enhance, and execute ad hoc financial reports using SQL, Excel, and other tools;
- Undertake projects to improve the financial reporting capability of the Firm at local and global levels.
- Act as the primary point of contact in relation to financial reporting issues both internally and externally
- Assist the global analytics team with client economic reporting, practice area reporting, and analysis of performance data.
- Prepare process workflows and results of business analysis;
Experience in SQL is essential, and they are ideally looking for someone to have experience using Aderant or a similar legal finance practice management experience. Law firm background preferred due to the use of Aderant however if strong SQL experience, wider professional services can be considered. This person must be able to develop reports themselves and have strong interpersonal skills to deal with a range of key stakeholders.
If this suits your experience, please apply today to avoid missing out!