Financial Operations Database Accountant
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
Our client are a top international law firm looking to recruit a Financial Operations Database Accountant in their amazing team based in Chelmsford. They are looking for someone to contribute to the effectiveness of the Finance department by providing a comprehensive and efficient service to internal and external clients in order that the business objectives of the firm and the department are achieved.
- Ensuring the correct workflow and accuracy of work
- To provide an effective and timely service to the firm.
- Maintaining an up-to-date, accurate and organised financial database, in order to respond to all requests in a timely and efficient manner.
Review of Processes and Procedures:
- Ensuring all operational processes and procedures are under continual review
- Establishing best working practices, adapting to changes in technology, the legal market and firm's area of expertise.
- Capable of producing a high standard of work output and quality of information within the Financial Operations Database Team
- Ensuring compliance with and adhering to the firm's working practices, quality procedures and uses the information security systems as specified by the firm.
- Ensuring the confidentiality and security of all practice and client information and documentation
- To act as a key contact for the firm regarding any Financial Operations database matters
- To show a high level of dedication and flexibility, to ensure strict schedules are adhered to as and when required
- To refer any contentious issues to the Financial Operations Database Manager, or other supervising manager
- To perform any other relevant tasks as specified by the Head of Financial Operations or Accounting Services Manager
Experience with Elite 3E is a big benefit with previous law firm experience preferential.
If this sounds like you, please do get in touch!