A top 10 law firm are looking for a Finance Analyst to join their growing and dynamic London team. This is a perfect and exciting opportunity for someone who wants to take a step up their career and gain the chance to collaborate with a business and its stakeholders.
As the Finance Analyst, your primary responsibilities will be:
- Producing and reviewing monthly management reports, ensuring that information is presented clearly and unambiguously
- Performing financial analysis to management teams and delivering powerpoint presentations
- Providing support to the Head of department and the business partners
- Providing support in business planning, budgeting and promotion processes
The ideal candidate will be:
- Part qualified or newly qualified with Financial analyst experience
- Come from a legal or professional services background
- Someone with some initiative and the confidence to present to senior partners and managers
- Strong communication skills
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, please apply now!