|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£50000 - £57000 per annum|
A leading law firm is currently looking for a Financial Accountant to join their team. As a Financial Accountant, you will prepare and manage the statutory accounts and the firm's balance sheet. During your role as a Financial Accountant you will be working in supportive environment with the opportunity to progress within the department.
As the Financial Accountant some of your responsibilities include:
- Prepare annual LLP statutory accounts
- Point of contact for audit purposes
- Manage and maintain accurate records of partner accounts
- Fixed Assets
- VAT returns
- Oversee 1 member of staff who is at assistant level
- Contribute to the strategy of the finance team
To be successful in this Financial Accountant position, some of the requirements include:
- Qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) with experience working in a law firm or professional services firm.
- Previous law firm and SRA Account Rules experience is highly desired
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to interact at all levels
- IT literate including Excel skills
- Work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to prioritise, work well under pressure with good attention to detail
If you fit the Financial Accountant description above and are interested in the position, please apply with your updated CV.