Finance Systems SSRS Developer
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum|
Are you an SSRS Developer looking for your next contract? If so, an opportunity to join a Top International Law firm for a 9 month FTC basis has arisen, sitting in their finance team as a Finance Systems SSRS Developer.
As the Finance Systems SSRS Developer, you will be working as part of their projects to support the reporting elements of a new financial system (delivering Management Accountants reporting). You will also be assisting in the design and implementation of improved reporting processes and procedures and helping to develop/ produce the training materials for the firms employees.
Specific duties include:
- Work with subject matter experts to define requirements and establish knowledge to deliver the automation of the Management account report
- Provide ETL support of the Quantum Data warehouse to import key information e.g. Budgets & Forecasts
- Contribute to project issue logs for functional testing and conversion validation
- Design good quality reporting that is not only efficient in rendering but also has good visual aesthetics.
- Evaluating current reporting procedures and proposing technological improvements to reduce manual report production
- Assist with the production of documentation for new financial reporting procedures, development specifications, test plans and training guides
- Transferring application and process knowledge to the IT training teams or relevant finance teams in order that they prepare training materials.
Very strong technical experience in SSRS developing and reporting is needed, as well as an understanding of accounting principles as this will be SSRS report writing for the finance function in the production of the management accounts.
This will be a business facing role to establish requirements gathering from the finance team to assist with the streamlining of the management accounts reporting. Someone who is confident with stakeholder management will be important for this role.
Previous law firm experience is not required, although wider professional services exposure would be favoured.