Finance Systems Analyst - Aderant
An offshore firm with over half a century of experience in the financial sector is looking for an Aderant Systems Analyst to join their five person finance systems team based in the Cayman Islands. The firms main office boasts being in George Town, Cayman Islands where you would be earning your salary on a tax free basis. You would be entitled to four weeks' annual leave, health insurance and pension.
As the Systems Analyst you would be required
- To provide operational support for the finance systems applications, primarily Iridium, Aderant and Concur
- To forward plan future upgrades whilst planning development and testing of new product releases
- To provide professional service to de-bug and resolve issues with systems and take ownership of issues brought to your attention by the service desk
As the analyst you would be entitled to training within the team, the firm operates on a highly customised version of Aderant which would require the successful analyst to know their way around. The firm believe around 30% of the platform is customised and are constantly upgrading new modules on it.
The firm are also completing a financial transformation programme.
As the successful Analyst you would require:
- Previous experience using Aderant, Iridium and Concur
- Previous experience working within a professional services firm
- Knowledge of wed-debugging software such as fiddler
This role is based on the beautiful Cayman Islands, a tax haven where you would be able to enjoy the money you earn in the role.
If you are open to a move to the Caymans, have the right technical experience and feel this role is right for you - please apply today!