Finance Systems Analyst
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000.00 per annum|
Great Finance Systems Analyst position at Top Law firm, to join on a 12-month FTC initially, to support the finance team with any systems queries, ensuring that these are efficiently and professionally dealt with in order to meet the needs of the firm, as well as working closely with the Senior Finance Systems Analysts on their implementation project of a new finance practice management system, Elite 3e.
Key areas of focus include:
- Monitor and proactively manage the finance systems mailbox; being first-line support for the team's queries and setting user expectations appropriately.
- The resolution of queries raised by the business in a timely and professional manner.
- Liaising with third-party vendors to rectify problematic issues.
- Running of daily processes and management of day-to-day system maintenance tasks.
- Provide technical expertise to help facilitate the effective use of financial systems across the firm globally.
- Trouble-shoot system issues and identify system improvements to meet user and business requirements.
- Analyse data contained in our databases to identify and fix data integrity issues.
- To support the 3E project team and become increasingly involved in our PMS implementation, as the project progresses.
- Create, test and deliver financial reports and other information to the firm.
Experience required includes:
- Experience working in a finance systems team within a professional services firm
- Solid experience of the day-to-day working processes of a legal finance department.
- Experience working on Elite Enterprise or Elite 3e ideally but other systems will be considered as long as it is a time recording billing system
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; must be a confident communicator
- Ability to analyse and solve problems quickly and efficiently.
- Highly self-motivated with an eagerness to learn new skills.
If this sounds like something of interest - apply now to avoid missing out!