|Location:||North West London, London|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£60000 - £65000 per annum|
Job Title: Finance Manager
Location: North West London
Package: Up to £65,000 + benefits
I am currently partnering up with Family Owned business in North West London, looking for a Finance Manager to join their Internal Finance team during a period of expansion. The Finance Manager will report into the the current FC and Head of Finance, manage a small team and be responsible for the day to day running of the finance function. this is a great opportunity for a Finance Manager who is potentially no longer looking to commute into the City, join a thriving business and develop within a team that is lead by vastly experienced Finance professionals.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Managing a team of 15 with 6 direct reports in accounts, payroll and operation support.
- Manage and develop all internal and external financial and management reporting for the Group.
- Lead a high-performance finance function, enabling the team to support key business decisions with "first class" financial data.
- Maintain the highest standards of compliance and financial control.
- Develop and oversee accounting policies and procedures to ensure that results are reported appropriately and on a timely basis.
- Month end reporting of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow and managing the monthly business review process through to stakeholders including the bank.
- Oversee group consolidation.
- Managing the year end statutory accounts and audit including external advisers such as auditors and legal representative
Requirements for this role include:
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified (or equivalent)
- Experience as a Finance Manager working within a team of at least 10 people
- Ability to work under minimal supervision when required
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- experience in the hospitality and leisure sector is preferred but not essential
If you are interested in this role please apply directly or for more information please call Matthew Barber on 0207 4307 281