|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
Wonderful opportunity to join a Top International Law firm in their finance team, focused on billing cycle and maintaining their Elite 3e database, ensuring a quality service between the local finance teams and their clients focused on the upkeep of clients, matters, fee earner records and special rate agreements.
Key duties include:
- Maintenance of client and matter records in 3E - seeking relevant approvals and processing ad hoc changes, matter reopening and closures
- On boarding and upkeep of Fee Earner records
- Reviewing and activating new fee earner records, ensuring accurate standard billing rates are applied. Assigning standard and expected hours targets.
- Actioning change requests to Fee Earner rate class, office, billing rates, target hours and other ad hoc changes
- Deactivating Fee Earners that have left the firm, adjusting budget hours accordingly;
- Setting up and controlling client rate arrangements in 3E
- Reviewing matter exception rates for new matters via Intapp
- Setting up global client deals, ensuring all required information has been provided and considered.
- Working alongside the eBilling team, promoting communication across both teams with regards to rate deals for eBilled clients
- Revaluing WIP following the adjustment of rates
Previous experience required include:
- Previous legal finance experience, ideally working on Elite 3e
- Ability to gather and evaluate data to solve work-related problems of varying complexity.
- A flexible approach to the role and good communication skills are essential.