|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||Up to £25000 per annum|
My client is a London based Law Firm who pride themselves in diversity and providing the best market-leading advice across a wide range of sectors. The firm are looking for an ambitious Finance Assistant to join their Finance team.
You will be responsible for the processing of bills, narratives and WIP management.
- Preparing and processing bills on the PMS
- Preparing all bill narratives
- Posting credit notes on the PMS, ensuring authorisation before action
- Setting up charge out rates including exception rates at both client and matter level on the PMS
- Dealing with all WIP transfers and write off, including quarterly reviews of WIP across all departments
- Meeting with practice groups to discuss projected billings for month end as well maintaining clean ledgers on the PMS
- Ensuring compliance of law society guidelines on costs and disbursements on bills
- Assisting with any cost lawyer queries
- Assisting with other month end process
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Good working knowledge of Solicitors Account Rules
- Good excel skills
- Previous experience of working in a Law Firm
If you fit the above description and are interested in this role, please apply with your updated CV.