Finance Analyst - Temp
Exciting Interim Finance Business Analyst opportunity at Top 20 International Law firm. The role will be supporting the provision of commercial and financial analysis to the key stakeholders of the business, including Fee Earners, Business Managers, and the Senior Finance team. Working in a well-established team of Analysts, this could turn into a permanent position.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting the Senior Business Analyst and Head of Financial Planning and Analysis in the analysis required for their monthly reporting deliverables and support the annual budget and reforecast process. This will include the loading and reconciliation of data into the core budgeting system, and the development and maintenance of core budgeting reporting and analysis.
- Work with the other analysts to ensure all queries received are dealt with in a timely and accurate manner.
- Analysis and presentations as required by the senior finance team.
- Responsible for preparation of various standard monthly reports for key stakeholders across the business, ensuring that the reports are accurate and delivered by the deadline.
- Prepare the analysis required by the Senior Business Analyst for the submission of the quarterly and annual legal survey results for the Firm.
This role would suit a qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA) who has a background within a professional services environment and a commercially focused finance position, or a passion for wanting to move away from management or financial accounting, into an analyst position. Softer skills needed include, good attention to detail, proactive approach, strong communication and a strong commercial awareness and analytical skills.