|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum|
A top city law firm are looking for a Finance Analyst to join their growing and dynamic London team. This is a perfect and exciting opportunity for someone who wants to take a step up their career and gain the chance to collaborate with a business and its stakeholders.
As the Finance Analyst, your primary responsibilities will be:
- Preparing financial presentations to present to stakeholders, providing analysis and recommendations
- Compiling financial data to support appraisals, trend reporting and profitability
- Providing support to the Head of department and the business partners with annual budget process and forecasting
The ideal candidate will be:
- Part qualified or newly qualified with Financial analyst experience
- Come from a legal or professional services background
- Someone with some initiative and the confidence to present to senior stakeholders
- Strong communication skills
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, please apply now!