Expatriate Tax Manager
|Salary:||£60000 - £65000 per annum|
Job Title: Expatriate Tax Manager
Package: Up to £65 000 + Benefits
A longstanding client of Ambition is seeking an Expatriate Tax Manager for their well established and highly respected Private Client team. Due to the firm's expansion across their Tax team, they're looking for an experienced Private Client Manager who has a history of dealing with HNWIS and Expatriates. The ideal candidate will get the opportunity to flourish in a firm that truly places its clients first with 100 years of expertise and deep knowledge over a broad spectrum of specialisms.
Responsibilities for this include:
- Managing a portfolio of 150 clients.
- Expanding the Firm's expatriate practice by assisting in pitch presentations for potential clients.
- Provide technical guidance to both staff and resolving technical issues with clients.
- Assisting and mentoring junior staff.
- Display a deep understanding and application of US tax legislation.
To be successful the ideal candidate will have:
- Dual handler (Enrolled Agent/ATT).
- Experience working both with UK and US tax.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Demonstrated application of management skills
If this is of interest, please reach out.