Executive PA to Senior Partner - Legal
|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||£22.00 - £24.50 per hour|
Executive PA to Senior Partner
£24.00 per hour
Ongoing temporary role - real potential to become permanent for the right candidate
Private Practice based in the City
Are you a driven and determined Executive PA who has supported at Senior Exec level who is looking for a role that will see you get really involved with the day to day running of a firm? Are you someone who relishes working in a 1 to 1 position supporting at Senior Partner level? Do you want to work in a position where you will be the 'go to' person and a true extension of your Partner? If so, this Legal EA role is perfect for you.
This Legal Executive Assistant role will be supporting a dynamic and charismatic Partner who is responsible for managing the firm on a day to day basis but also instrumental in continuing the impressive growth plans and overall strategy and vision for the firm.
To this end, this Partner needs an Executive Assistant who is a real all-rounder and who thrives in a fast paced and highly commercial environment. No two days will be the same here, you'll be working end to end - one moment you'll be attending meetings with high-profile clients or juggling a complex diary or coordinating a fabulous client event and the next you'll be running personal errands.
The role is newly created, so it's a fantastic opportunity to flex your Executive Assistant muscles and make the most of a blank canvass - you can make a huge impact here and become part of a truly exciting firm, working with people at the top of their game in an environment that really cares about it's people.
In order to be successful in this Legal Executive Assistant role you'll need to possess the following experience and skills:
- Strong experience of working as an EA, supporting at Senior Partner level, within a Legal environment
- The ability to make complex diary management look easy
- Exposure to direct client contact - client research experience would be a real added bonus
- Experience of full inbox management, using your superior judgement skills to respond on behalf of the Senior Partner
- Experience of coordinating client events and being responsible for managing the budget for each one
- Supporting the commercial day to day running of the practice - updating social media channels and assisting with candidate recruitment for example
- Working closely with the Practice Manager, dealing with highly confidential communication and issues
- Supporting the Senior Partner with 'life admin' in order to make life as easy as possible
As this Legal Executive Assistant role is offered on a temporary basis initially, you'll need to available immediately and happy to commit to an ongoing role.