|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||Up to £40000 per annum|
Supporting Human Resources and Marketing
Leading Law Firm
£40k + exc company benefits
Are you looking for that next step up in your career? Do you enjoy being busy and highly organised? Do you enjoy being involved and working closely together with senior Directors in the business? If you have answered yes, then this role could be for you!
This exciting opportunity requires someone to work as an Executive Assistant working closely with the two Directors of HR and Marketing. You will be providing a high level of support and be handing very sensitive data at all times.
As The Executive Assistant your duties will consist of:
- Extensive diary management
- Full inbox management
- Arranging and attending meetings
- Amending documents
- Actin as the gatekeeper
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations
- Organising travel
- Budgeting and managing expenses
This is an amazing opportunity that has arisen within a well-established award winning law firm. They are based in the heart of the City with stunning offices looking over London. They hold a fun, close and friendly environment and are a truly amazing company to work for.
To be successful in this Executive Assistant role you will need:
- Previous experience working as a Senior PA either within a law firm or HR or Marketing department of the business - this is essential
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent MS Office skills
If you are an experienced Senior PA or EA and are looking for a new adventure, then apply now!