|Salary:||£23.00 - £24.00 per hour|
Temporary - immediate start
Leading Consultancy firm based in the City
£24.00 per hour
Calling all immediately available Executive Assistants!! If you are ready for your next assignment and able to commit to an ongoing booking that will run for at least 2 months, read on!
This award-winning Consultancy firm, based in stunning offices in the heart of the City are looking for a top-notch Executive Assistant to join them, supporting several Senior Partners and their wider teams.
This EA role will require a candidate who has extensive experience of supporting at Senior Executive level and has worked within the professional services sector previously. The role will be busy and varied and will include:
- Proactive diary management
- Coordinating internal and client meetings
- Travel arrangements
- Expenses, processing invoices and completing timesheets
- Attending meetings and minute taking
- Event coordination
- Supporting the onboarding of new starters
- Monthly billing
In order to be successful in this Executive Assistant role you will need:
- Extensive EA experience, gained within Professional Services
- Solid experience of supporting at Senior Exec level
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Fast and accurate typing skills
- Confident minute taker
- Immediately available
- Able to commit to an ongoing assignment
If this Executive Assistant role is of interest to you and you meet the above criteria, please apply now!!