Executive Assistant - 12 month FTC
Award winning International firm
Stunning City Location
£40,000 pa & generous benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented, proactive, strategic Executive Assistant to join a market leading firm based in stunning offices in the heart of the City.
This EA role is a true business partnering role, supporting a fantastic Partner who is driven, high performing and dynamic. The EA role requires a candidate who has worked at Partner level previously, in a 1-2-1 capacity and who has been instrumental in delivering strategy and solutions and has operated in an environment of change previously.
The EA role is available immediately, for a period of 12 months, to cover maternity leave. The role will be busy and varied and will include:
- Proactive and extensive diary and inbox management
- Coordinate (and attend) meetings, note take and record and track action points
- Arrange travel and prepare full itineraries
- Liaise extensively across the business, building relationships at all levels
- Preparation of reports and presentations
- Coordination of firm wide initiatives and projects
- Ad-hoc support as required
This EA role requires a candidate who is able to use initiative and innovation - you'll be motivated by delivering service excellence and have amazing technical and communication skills.
In order to be successful in this EA role you will need:
- Strong MS Office skills
- First class communication skills
- High levels of commercial awareness and understanding
- Experience of working as an EA at Partner or Senior Exec level
- Proven track record of building relationships
- Experienced gained in a professional services environment would be extremely beneficial
- Immediately available and happy to commit to a 12-month FTC
If this EA role is of interest to you and you meet the above criteria, please apply now!