|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
Events Manager - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Events Manager to join a highly successful events team within the marketing function. This global position will require an enthusiastic and passionate Events Manager who has extensive experience working within a high performing fast paced professional services business.
As Events Manager you will be responsible for; creating and implementing a range of different event strategies, managing a range of end to end events, managing and owning the budget, dealing directly with senior partner level stakeholders, and measuring the ROI.
Events will include (but not be limited to) exhibitions, round tables, dinners, workshops, and conferences. You will be responsible for project managing events on the day to ensure a smooth operation throughout the process.
- Professional Services experience - essential
- Extensive stakeholder management skills - must be confident in dealing with Partner level individuals and advising on a regular basis
- Must have developed and implemented successful events strategies previously
- Have had responsibility over an events budget
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Enthusiastic and outgoing personality
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the worlds leading management consultancies and marketing functions. If you feel you have the relevant experience, then please do apply for consideration.