EVENTS EXECUTIVE - £30,000 - 38,000
We are working on an exciting opportunity for a n Events Executive to join a global law firm. You will work closely with the business development team, reporting directly to the Head of Events and CRM. Within your role you will be planning and managing all events including seminars, conferences and corporate hospitality through InterAction.
- Ensuring all relevant information is up to date across InterAction, Website and News letters
- Creating mailing lists for internal and external events using CRM system
- Preparing all marketing materials for internal and external events
- Working alongside external events agency to support the sourcing of venues
- Working with suppliers internally and externally
- Ensuring all events are recorded and diaries updated
- Attending all events, travel may be required
- Experience working within a professional services environment is ideal
- Proven track record working in a high-volume events environment
- Strong Knowledge of CRM databases, InterAction is preferred
- Ability to work confidently in an autonomous role
- Strong communications skills, with the ability to build relationships across the firm
Please apply online asap to be considered for this role.