Events Executive - £28,000 - Watford
If you've had enough of the daily commute and would love a more local role then this impressive regional based law firm are keen to hire someone for their exciting stand-alone events executive role where you'll be solely responsible for the coordination and implementation of the firm's annual events programme.
Working closely with the Senior Marketing Manager you will ultimately take responsibility for all events across the firm which will include corporate hospitality, seminars, exhibitions, conferences, dinners and networking.
Duties will include:
- Researching venues and negotiating terms
- Manage the events budget
- Liaise with marketing for collateral for events across the firm
- Promotion of events internally and externally
- Manage attendee lists via firms CRM system
- Analyse ROI for events and event analysis with lawyers and senior stakeholders
- Ensure all leads from events followed up
- Proactively seek our new opportunities for events and sponsorship for the firm
Previous events experience within a professional services background is essential in order to be considered for this role.
Please apply online ASAP!