A top 10 accountancy firm are on the lookout for an Events Executive to join their busy London office on a permanent basis. The successful applicant will become a key member of their internal events team and the role will be responsible for looking after the firm's Financial Services department. Focusing on external client's events targeted at decision markers within small to medium finacial services organisations.
A few of your primary responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with internal Business Development Team who will brief on event purpose and requirements, and project management.
- Liaising with suppliers both internally and externally.
- Preparing marketing materials for external and internal events.
- Attending events to greet guests and ensure they are welcomed appropriately and arranging onsite support.
- Manage relationships with multiple stakeholders and their conflicting priorities.
As your position grows you will gain more responsibility and tasks, however, to ensure you complete these appropriately you will need to have around 2 years or more experiences in events and be educated to a degree or equivalent. Apply now for full details!